I can already tell you this post is going to be a jumbled mess. I have lots of things going through my head today! Let's see... first of course is Alyvia. I was worried about her speech being on track and asked her pediatrician about it at her last well visit. He said she is on track. I still couldn't help but feel concerned. Well starting earlier this week she is jabbering NON STOP! She knows exactly what she is saying but I have no clue. So that is the first step I suppose. Before it was like she wasn't interested in talking or jabbering at all. Hopefully we are on our way! Just wait, in a few months I'll be writing on here about how I can't get her to stop talking ;).
I have a few blogs for you guys to read if you have time. Or at least look at and get the background and pray for these children.
prayingformarley.blogspot.com
prayforeli.blogspot.com
http://smithscooptexas.blogspot.com/
Never take one day with your children for granted. You never know what tomorrow holds. I still tell myself this. I get frustrated with Livvy and have to remind myself how blessed I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment