Friday, July 30, 2010

Messy baby!

Cutest kid ever. I love this little girl. This was taken while she was trying to get her coloring book and crayons out of the drawer. She loves to color. She also loves to make messes with the crayons, so we will be putting them up on a shelf she can't reach.

That kid can make a mess faster than anyone I know. This morning Matt let me sleep in and when I walked out of the bedroom I was shocked at what I found. There were toys EVERYWHERE. In the hall, the guest bedroom, the kitchen,
the dining area, the living room. I am kicking myself for buying her the letter and number fridge magnets. They never stay on the fridge. They are usually strewn all over the house. O well. I digress.

This is a picture of sweet Marley. She is my good friend's little girl, and also my patient. I am blessed with an awesome job. She is such a sweet and happy baby. This picture was taken on her first birthday, which not very many people thought she would make it to. But boy did she prove them wrong!! She is not out of the woods yet, though, so please pray for her. She needs to develop collateral veins to take up the work of her SVC. Please pray for a complete healing for her. She is such a precious baby! Her mom has a blog that tracks the journey they have been on since June 20th, 2009. www.prayingformarley.blogspot.com

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment