
We added a sweet baby boy to our family! Ryan Landon was born June 1st at 8:34pm. He is the calmest, most precious baby. When he is awake he is happy and playing and smiling and cooing. We just looove him! Especially big sis, Alyvia.
I have also officially graduated nursing school and passed the NCLEX! I am an RN.
Let me just tell you, I am RELIEVED!!!!!
Now I can just sit back and enjoy my family without having to worry about what project is due or when the next ridiculously hard test is going to be. It's a great feeling!
Its almost fall and I can say that I am really looking forward to the cooler weather. It was over 100 degrees for a full month, without any rain! Talk about miserable weather. I'm looking forward to cooler weather and falling leaves.
I plan on making many zoo and park trips in the next month or two, before it gets too cold.
Anyway, I will do another catch up post soon to fill you in on our summer.
Jennifer
No comments:
Post a Comment