Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Update

Well I started school on the 14th, and the blogging has slowed down since then. I made an A on my first test, so that was exciting!!

Anyway, onto more important things... Alyvia! She has been doing a lot of cute things lately. The other night Matt was putting her to bed, and we didn't give her a bath that night(Bad, I know, but she hadn't been outside that day!) she kept saying in her adorable baby voice, "bath, bath, bath, bath", even after he laid her in the crib. So pitiful! She knew she was supposed to get a bath.

I took her to a baby gymnastics class last week. She loved it. She ran on the trampoline and jumped off onto the soft landing area. She had NO FEAR! Kind of like when she is at home. She isn't afraid of anything. Except flies and spiders. The other day she was pushing her baby stroller around the living room and into the kitchen. Well she stopped and started crying and wouldn't move until I moved the piece of lint off the floor that was in her way. I guess she thought it was a spider??? She is so silly!

We took her to Chuck E Cheese a week ago. She had a good time. She played on the slide and enjoyed watching all the kids play. She even gave Chuck E a high five!! So brave! After Chuck E Cheese, we went to Toys R Us and let her run around and play with the toys. She especially loved this pink Barbie Jeep. Her daddy and I got lots of good ideas for Christmas and birthday presents!

I suppose I should get her settled down for a nap. Momma needs to study :)

Her "preschool" starts next Tuesday. Im really excited for her. She is going to love playing with other kids a few hours a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment